Job Seeker Handbook
8.1 What is Employment Provident Fund (EPF)?
- Employees Provident Fund is a compulsory savings scheme in Malaysia. Its primary aim is to provide a measure of security for old age retirement to its members. It also provides supplementary benefits to members to utilize part of their savings for house ownership and other withdrawal schemes.
- EPF is the abbreviation for Employees Provident Fund. Employees Provident Fund is commonly known in the Malay term as KWSP or Kumpulan Wang Simpanan Pekerja.
- Employees Provident Fund Act 1991 is the act governing the Employees Provident Fund in Malaysia. This Act is administered by the Employees Provident Fund, Malaysia.
8.2 Contribute Towards the Fund >>
Table of Contents
- Regulation of Employment (HTML)
- Workmen's Compensation
- Sexual Harrassment
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Statutory Holiday (PDF)
- Salary Act (PDF)