Job Seeker Handbook
9.1 What Is Social Security Organization (SOCSO)?
- The Social Security Organization is an organization set up to administer, enforce and implement the Employees' Social Security Act, 1969 and the Employees' Social Security (General) Regulations 1971.
- The Social Security Organization provides social security protection by social insurance including medical and cash benefits, provision of artificial aids and rehabilitation to employees to reduce the sufferings and to provide financial guarantees and protection to the family.
- SOCSO is the abbreviation for Social Security Organization. It is commonly known in the Malay term as PERKESO or Pertubuhan Keselamatan Sosial.
9.2 Compulsory Contribute To SOCSO >>
Table of Contents
- Regulation of Employment (HTML)
- Workmen's Compensation
- Sexual Harrassment
- Occupational Safety and Health Act
- Statutory Holiday (PDF)
- Salary Act (PDF)